Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been here about two months now and have thouroughly enjoyed it. Although i made natural slingshots before i found this place i was still quite a novice. i enjoy learning about boartcuts (and trying new ones) and really like flatbands over the tubes i used to use (still do on occasion).

I live in the US, Minnesota to be more exact.

My list of hobbies seems endless but the other hobby that takes up most of my non-slingshot time right now is making and shooting selfbows...and hunting of course.

I like researching stuff and have access to some testing equipment such as tensile testing, ZDP and i have been in contact recently to do some testing. if you have other ideas for testing let me know and i'll see what i can do.

Take care, Dan.

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
Welcome "NOW OFFICIALLY " to the forum from A+ Slingshots!!!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Perry!

BTW do you know how hard you've made it for the rest of us? i sat down the other day and intended to make a smallish, finger supported type shooter that was symetric. i ended up with a great design, it looked like yours. arrrggg.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.