Slingshots Forum banner
  • Enter Our Dog Days of Summer BBQ Giveaway Now!  ENDING SOON

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Mojave Mo
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Sling Brothers and Sisters! The SlingGods have been abusing the heck out of me the last couple of weeks. I've been asked to relocate back to the desert and I've been white knuckling these conversations and really only like negotiating when I am in charge of the rules of engagement. In between phone calls I check in on the Forum to make sure none of youz is messing it up !
I've had enough free time to move all of my slinging toys into one area so I ground myself and get lost in the pile. It is funny how something so simple and personal can level the mind a little.
Don't flinch. I'll be bending time and space in the coming weeks in case you feel something weird or lose your cell signal.
Overnout, Mo
4023fa0324e614dd122afa7176092be1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Neophyte
2,107 Posts
Well that sucks, NC is such a beautiful state too, I am sure you will thrive where ever you end up but man moving is for the birds.

·
Super Moderator
2,414 Posts
We'll be heading south to Wickenburg, AZ ourselves next month, living the trailer life again for the winter. I do love wintering in the desert myself because the arthritis goes away completely. But moving there full-time? The misses doesn't do well in the heat... Last year it was wet and the rivers ran until June mostly, it was nice and the greenest year that I've seen there... And the windiest...

·
Mojave Mo
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well that sucks, NC is such a beautiful state too, I am sure you will thrive where ever you end up but man moving is for the birds.
Yea Raventree78. I've lived in many places and can honestly say that N. Carolina holds it's own. You can't eat some of the fish caught in lakes near me, but that is what the grocery store is for I suppose. We are digging our heels in and letting our employers know that the West is a dangerous place that should be avoided for a few years!

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Moses mi amigo!!

You are coming home to the smoke and heat! Hottest year on record here, but hey that is why they invented AC.

Seriously, if you need some one to carry a box or just sit and supervise, I aint to far away to come help you out. Just PM me when you get there, and I'll fire up the old truck. Steve

·
Neophyte
2,107 Posts
Yea Raventree78. I've lived in many places and can honestly say that N. Carolina holds it's own. You can't eat some of the fish caught in lakes near me, but that is what the grocery store is for I suppose. We are digging our heels in and letting our employers know that the West is a dangerous place that should be avoided for a few years!

Yup. I have traveled as far west as Missouri and over most of the eastern U.S. grew up in the Kentucky/Virginia/West Virginia area and like North Carolina the best of any place I have been :) I guess I am a naturalized Carolina boy as I have been here the most of any place.

·
Mojave Mo
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Moses mi amigo!!
You are coming home to the smoke and heat! Hottest year on record here, but hey that is why they invented AC.
Seriously, if you need some one to carry a box or just sit and supervise, I aint to far away to come help you out. Just PM me when you get there, and I'll fire up the old truck. Steve
Brother Steve. Seems like since I left the Leftern USA the world has gone to schatt. Maybe I threw something outta balance when I went East??

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Moses mi amigo!!
Brother Steve. Seems like since I left the Leftern USA the world has gone to schatt. Maybe I threw something outta balance when I went East??

Know what you mean, the world aint the same since I came south! I'm wondering if the world wouldn't be a better place if I went back north. Man I hate the thought of buying another snow blower!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.