Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys Just sorted the final confirmation that Jeorg and his good wife Tanja are coming to do a
Youtube Video here at MILBRO PRO SHOT UK (HOGANCASTINGS) this week 9/2/12.
The footage being shot for 2 day will show all the aspects of sand casting in aluminium and bronze.
all the footage being taken will be from my main foundry here in sheffield uk.
We have received a new master pattern from Jeorg only last week that will form the main slingshot being cast, The new design goes by the name of` MOORHEAD`.I hope that we will be able to get one or two other slingshot in the film as a way of thanking people for there kind help,so keep a close eye out for your slingshots guys.Jeorg say that the film will be his longest running film that he as ever taken so we are expecting a few long day in the foundry and finishing shops.We are realy looking
fallward to this taking place as it may just form the springboard we are looking for to take our company to the next stage in our long road of development.thank guys will keep you posted as thing develop on this
Pete

·
Super Moderator
6,680 Posts
That is awesome Pete! It will be great to see your foundry Bud and Joerg's video will be a great boon to your business. A win win scenario!!!!! Good luck! Flatband

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh, great. I cant wait to see the master on the work
I know you hade such a great time.
this film will give a grate insite as to how we make all our catapults/slingshots
think my guys did real well.

·
Philly
2,595 Posts
Sounds great Pete, good luck, look forward to seeing the workings of your shop.
Philly

1 - 20 of 20 Posts