Slingshots Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
21e617bb149941378adbe673ff2a82b4.jpg
really like that but aslong as they work in don't matter when a get clamps Al make another ????

I made this jig from some spare wood, a nail and a M6 screw. As everything was lying around: No money spent at all. Th clamp design was inspired by Paul from paulswildworld (Instagram and YouTube). You guys should check out the Jigs he builds!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Jake, DSIL, gave me a jig as a gift, which I posted on my slingmail thread. Thanks Jake!
I am still going to get the paracord jig I posted about in this thread because I want one anyhow. I will post pics when I get one about setting it up as a SS jig.
I think with the coupon, it's a cheap alternative for people who can't fabricate their own. I've lived in apartments before where I didn't have lumber scraps and tools laying around to work with.
Lisa

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
So after watching the Can Vandal video,i just had to try it,used mini clamps and 275 paracord,tied a BB bandset with #64 rubber bands and a 5/8s TBG OTT ,worked excellent and fast altoids repair kit coming up :)
Holy crap that's friggin beautiful :O

I gotta get some clamps tomorrow and knock this out I've never been one for jigs but that's both portable and functional looking.

Brilliant!

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

Reactions: skarrd

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
So after watching the Can Vandal video,i just had to try it,used mini clamps and 275 paracord,tied a BB bandset with #64 rubber bands and a 5/8s TBG OTT ,worked excellent and fast altoids repair kit coming up :)
Holy crap that's friggin beautiful :eek:

I gotta get some clamps tomorrow and knock this out I've never been one for jigs but that's both portable and functional looking.

Brilliant!

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

Thanks,i used the smaller clamps cause i usually only shoot 1/2 in to 3/4 in wide bands,for the 1in and 1 1/4 in wides i still use the bigger clamps

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.