Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to put in a plug for Jim's pouches. If you haven't tried them you should. They are soft, light, tough as nails, and just wanna hug your ammo in such a loving way. I'm on my second batch now. The price is very reasonable. Again, you should try them.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I just want to put in a plug for Jim's pouches. If you haven't tried them you should. They are soft, light, tough as nails, and just wanna hug your ammo in such a loving way. I'm on my second batch now. The price is very reasonable. Again, you should try them.
Dayhiker,
Can you tell us his contact screen/forum member name?

·
Premium Member
8,097 Posts
These are my favorites as well.
The fixed Chinese tubes I use are harder on pouches than most bands but these hold up well for a long time.
Also, I shoot 1/2" steel and 5/8" marbles almost all the time and the PC pouches are great even for this bigger ammo.

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
It is a great Pouch! -- Tex

·
Resigned
200 Posts
Ordered 30 last Friday based on all the positive feedback for them and Jim , look forward to getting them as my homemades vary wildly in quality . Very well priced I might add .

·
Registered
604 Posts
I received mine in the mail yesterday and I'm very pleased

These smaller size pouches are really nicely cut and strong enough to handle the dreaded 25mm double TBG.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts