Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Joerg Gloveshot in the mail today and it is amazing!!! I'm going to go outside and shoot it. More to come. Shoulder Sleeve Gesture Elbow Gun barrel

Attachments

·
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, Joerg does not sell any slingshots, He made this one for me to shoot because I have a "deformed" left hand, from being crushed in a printing press, that hurts quite a bit when pulling back a regular slingshot. This one puts the stress of pulling the bands off my wrist and more on the forearm. He asked me if I wanted to try it, I said yes, so He sent it to me, no cost and the rest is history.

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Thats why i like this site, every one is nice and friendly and helpfull, thats a really nice thing to do of Joerg to take time out and make you that, i hope you have many hours shooting with your new slingshot, jeff

·
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes it was VERY nice of Joerg to send me a gloveshot. I like it so much, it is right here by me as I type. It is so much lighter than I thought it would be from looking at pics of it. It killed me to have to go to work and not shoot it. I work a night shift on Wednesday, get home about four AM on Thursday, so I won't be shooting it until Thursday around noon. But I am off work until Friday night, so I should have plenty of time to learn how to hit something with it.
Slingshot people are good people... I call us the "International Slingshot Fellowship".

·
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sounds like a challenge to me Joerg! ONE SLING TO RULE THEM ALL!

·
Super Moderator
6,679 Posts
I like that one" THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE SLING" perfect! That Slingshot should really help you Smitty. Really nice gesture Joerg!
Flatband

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
We don't smoke, we chew. Thin flat rubber bands. And we spit out heavy lead, at 300 feet per second!

And... the One Sling is what we search for, but it may take some more time until we find it.

Jörg

·
Registered
199 Posts
We don't smoke, we chew. Thin flat rubber bands. And we spit out heavy lead, at 300 feet per second!

And... the One Sling is what we search for, but it may take some more time until we find it.

Jörg
Hey,
300 ftper second?

400 Here mate! speak for yourself

1 - 20 of 43 Posts