Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 4428 View attachment 4429 View attachment 4428 Hi humans, My name is Russ . A few days ago Jorg's video for a "home made" slingshot turned up on s search i was doing ,and I was amazed to say the least . Ended up making that shooter but did some rope work on the handle instead of Fimo , turned out nice ,I will try to get up some pix soon,

I toyed with shooters as a teen but haven't in thirty years or so ,a few months ago I picked up a cheep Daisey Marksman and some marbles from Wally world to discourage a neighbor dog .but never shot it.

Then I run across this vid of this huge German making crazy powerful shooters out of welded steel and blowing stuff up ........ well I gotta try this ,,,,,tooo fun . made the shooter ,started plinking ,,,I was right ....tooo fun ..

But now I got questions about band life and materials and poach hunting so I am registering to be a part of this and learn , .....thanks .........RH

thanks for the flowers ,,,I promised some pix ,so here goes

Attachments

·
Philly
2,576 Posts
Welcome bud. Great site here.
Philly

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.