Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the frame lying around. So i wanted to make a small shooter with holes for attaching single tubes. Drilled some and modded some. Then into the Oil bath vacuum. Dressed it with some paracord. And got some 1745 single on.
Tableware Drinkware Liquid Cup Food
Lighting Kitchen appliance Home appliance Gas Wood
Wood Wire Cable Electrical wiring Fiber
Wood Hardwood Flooring Wire Cable
Wood Shade Lamp Hardwood Tints and shades
Vertebrate Toy Automotive design Art Wood

Nice little shooter. Slaps with 9mm steel. No need for tweeking or twisting =)
/Uba

Attachments

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NEAT!! A "Little Something" is waaaay better than a Lot of Nothing ;)
Thnx. I Just had to superglue the bottom a wee bit it had some small cracks. And ofc a lanyard =)
Pretty pretty pretty...
You running that vac chamber off of a food saver? I gotta build another one, never tried to suck a finish into anything. Just cactus juice.
Glad you like it. Aye, its acctual a tumble marinator. My foodsaver is 200w this i think is 4w? Or so the lable say. I bought it for the drum. But it does a desent job to get the Oil in. Gonna hook it up up to the foodsaver Just need a hose. I allso got a fridge engine but i havent gotten around to build a rig for it yet.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like the variation on Peppermack's 'wave' attachment method. :thumbsup:
Aye, first wave i made. I like it. No bands to fiddle with. Easy to adjust. Its gonna be my favorit for tubes from now on.
Nicely done! I have 1745 on my favorite Wishbone and it too likes fat ammo. I'll bet you are gonna have a great time with that.
Thank you. Tried glass marble bit on the heavy side?
That's nice, and clever and 1745's too
Thanx, not shoot 1745 alot so im not total satisfied yet. Whats your favorit single tube for 10 to 12mm Steel?

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
I like the variation on Peppermack's 'wave' attachment method. :thumbsup:
Aye, first wave i made. I like it. No bands to fiddle with. Easy to adjust. Its gonna be my favorit for tubes from now on.
Nicely done! I have 1745 on my favorite Wishbone and it too likes fat ammo. I'll bet you are gonna have a great time with that.
Thank you. Tried glass marble bit on the heavy side?
That's nice, and clever and 1745's too
Thanx, not shoot 1745 alot so im not total satisfied yet. Whats your favorit single tube for 10 to 12mm Steel?
Others have recommended 1842 singles for 9.5mm ... a fresh batch just arrived, about to find out. I've been using 1745 singles for 3/8 - adequate, but a bit stodgy and slow IMO.

I haven't heard of a single tube that handles 12mm cannonballs without a Herculean a draw weight, but that's not a realm I've explored.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
A few of examples of Peppermack's idea - first pic is his build, Eric Au used it on the Gnat, and the talented MIsling used it very well.

If you surf thru Peppermack's content, there are many stunning examples like the last pic.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts