Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last time I fired a slingshot was back in 62, it was of the wrist rocket type. Fast forward about 56 years and I now have 2 flatband rigs in hand with 2 more on the way. I got the Hathcock Sniper from Pocket Predator and a Titainum and Rosewood Feihu style from Dankung.

I have another Dankung on the way, I'm not sure what it is called but it looks like a "stick type" OTT sling which has a guard that protects the thumb, this one uses small tubing and is currently in transit from China. The last one is a Feihu Titainum and G10 model from Fowlers M&M and should be here pdq.

·
Premium Member
3,229 Posts
Welcome aboard! Woooooo! Wooooo!

I still use some light tubes and my ole wrist rocket tubes on occasion. But flat bands are just smoother for plinkers like me.

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,563 Posts
The last time I fired a slingshot was back in 62, it was of the wrist rocket type. Fast forward about 56 years and I now have 2 flatband rigs in hand with 2 more on the way. I got the Hathcock Sniper from Pocket Predator and a Titainum and Rosewood Feihu style from Dankung.

I have another Dankung on the way, I'm not sure what it is called but it looks like a "stick type" OTT sling which has a guard that protects the thumb, this one uses small tubing and is currently in transit from China. The last one is a Feihu Titainum and G10 model from Fowlers M&M and should be here pdq.
It would appear that you have a lot of catching up to do.

We'll help you whip yourself into shooting shape and garner all sorts of respect from your neighbors who haven't had their windows broken. Well, something like that..

Welcome aboard, ask questions and get lots of great responses from great, truly great, forum members.

THWACK!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome !! Flatbands really take it to another level. All the guys sent me in that direction from the start. Lot's of smart experienced guys on this forum...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts