Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not usually down with cheap shooters, I have enough frames as it is. I've wanted a new feihu for a while and this one came with a pouch and looks pretty solid. This one is specifically going to be for target work, as I'm redesigning my indoor setup right now for really small targets like large beads tiny silicone spinners. Anyone got suggestions for ammo/band combinations?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had that one on my Amazon UK wish list for a while, but still can't decide. I'm thinking 15/10 Precise 0.45 for 6mm steels
I hear that, I'm not a big fan of 6mm but 8mm might be the ticket for me. I'm kind of thinking SS black latex 1/2"-1/4"×7".

Reactions: AKA Forgotten

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Had that one on my Amazon UK wish list for a while, but still can't decide. I'm thinking 15/10 Precise 0.45 for 6mm steels
I hear that, I'm not a big fan of 6mm but 8mm might be the ticket for me. I'm kind of thinking SS black latex 1/2"-1/4"×7".
Now what you mean, I much prefer the feel of 8mm again these days with 7mm usually my smallest. I think with that taper and active it's certainly worth a try. Bands are cheap and the catty looks like it can handle most things.

Be interesting to hear your results.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now what you mean, I much prefer the feel of 8mm again these days with 7mm usually my smallest. I think with that taper and active it's certainly worth a try. Bands are cheap and the catty looks like it can handle most things.
Be interesting to hear your results.
I agree, I think I'm going to use it with 10mm hard clays for sparrows as well. I definitely post about it when it comes, looks like a decent finish on it too.

Reactions: AKA Forgotten
1 - 5 of 5 Posts