Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

SLING-N-SHOT

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im just gonna leave this here:

https://www.amazon.com/Luminous-Fishing-Plastic-Angling-Attract/dp/B07B2H5JPC

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk
It says "Silicone" so wonder if it stretches like latex ?
I recently purchased some great latex Peep Sight tubing off EBay in 25' rolls, for $6.50 per roll and free shipping.....good stuff

d17973e335105fa0cc1a8d8d34ae478e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah mg tired eyes were rerouted from a Google search I thought it was latex. Might still be cool, I want a glow in the dark frameless set lol

SLING-N-SHOT

I recently purchased some great latex Peep Sight tubing off EBay in 25' rolls, for $6.50 per roll and free shipping.....good stuff

Yeah mg tired eyes were rerouted from a Google search I thought it was latex. Might still be cool, I want a glow in the dark frameless set lol

Yeah, me too.....that would be awesome to have a night shoot with glowing tubes and a glowing target.

That peep sight latex is good stuff though and comes in several colors ( like the toxic green best) but they have red, orange, and even hot pink

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just had to bite on this. I should get it on friday. Ill band a sling up and let you guys know how they work.

I love glow in the dark stuff. I even had a glow in the dark toilet seat.
Glow in the dark toilet seat? Thats just smart!

Reactions: Tag and NSFC

SLING-N-SHOT
I just had to bite on this. I should get it on friday. Ill band a sling up and let you guys know how they work.

I love glow in the dark stuff. I even had a glow in the dark toilet seat.
So which did you get Andrew, the peep sight latex or what BPC posted ?
If you got the glow in the dark silicone tubing, I'm very interested to know how it works out

SLING-N-SHOT

Yeah, me too.....that would be awesome to have a night shoot with glowing tubes and a glowing target.

That peep sight latex is good stuff though and comes in several colors ( like the toxic green best) but they have red, orange, and even hot pink

Green is the peep sight latex, and regular amber 1632 from Dankung
8062943b8cc38b1f540e7e1f57cbeed3.jpg

a4d4af43f2ef4254de99002dca60427d.jpg

d2be86e340eeabb852fdb58412458629.jpg

Registered
Ahhhh, I see you got it already, Darrell. I made up a tube set from the peep sight tubing I got from my friend at an archery pro shop. This is good stuff! The diameter of yours looks to be the same as the tubing I got. OD appears to be same as 2040, but wall diameter is thicker. Could this stuff be 2050? I can attest that at 400% elongation it sends 1/4 steel blistering downrange!

SLING-N-SHOT
Ahhhh, I see you got it already, Darrell. I made up a tube set from the peep sight tubing I got from my friend at an archery pro shop. This is good stuff! The diameter of yours looks to be the same as the tubing I got. OD appears to be same as 2040, but wall diameter is thicker. Could this stuff be 2050? I can attest that at 400% elongation it sends 1/4 steel blistering downrange!
Yessir, and I agree, very good stuff and I made a frameless rig last night but haven't not had time to shoot it yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.