Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... Central Database Authority (NADRA.. the largest database of people on earth). Paid them 100 Rupees and got my official "You have been vaccinated Boyo!" papers.

NOW I can get on any airplane to anywhere (except Saudi Arabia and Australia). Not that I plan to. But I can.

·
Banned
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Meanwhile, the EU does not want made-in-India Astra-Zeneca. (We keep a small supply of British Astra-Zeneca and Pfizer for people traveling to Saudi Arabia... they don't accept Chinese vaccinations or Russian ones).

It looks like the EU is saying the exact same thing I had said few months earlier right here:

Indian AstraZeneca vaccine not approved for EU

India's version of AstraZeneca's coronavirus vaccine is not authorised in the EU due to the possibility of “differences” with the original, Europe's drug regulator has said.

The African Union has complained that the EU's non-recognition of the low-cost Indian-made Covishield jab might be detrimental to people in Africa where it is widely used.

“Even though it may use an analogous production technology to Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca's vaccine), Covishield as such is not currently approved under EU rules,” the European Medicines Agency (EMA) said in a statement to AFP.

“This is because vaccines are biological products. Even tiny differences in the manufacturing conditions can result in differences in the final product, and EU law therefore requires the manufacturing sites and production process to be assessed and approved as part of the authorisation process.”

·
Banned
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome.

These certificates have increased importance as they have started firing people from their jobs if they can't give proof of vaccination.

Do I agree with that? Totally.

·
Premium Member
3,731 Posts
And you have to remember they admitted everyone that died Even if they got hit by a bus hit on their motorcycle fell off a building got shot in the head if they tested positive for Covid they were listed as a Covid death. Know a guy that his son was killed in a motorcycle crash and he tested positive for COVID-19 and he was listed as died from COVID. So we can believe all goverment statistics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
And you have to remember they admitted everyone that died Even if they got hit by a bus hit on their motorcycle fell off a building got shot in the head if they tested positive for Covid they were listed as a Covid death. Know a guy that his son was killed in a motorcycle crash and he tested positive for COVID-19 and he was listed as died from COVID. So we can believe all goverment statistics.

Yeah, I believe absolutely nothing a politician says and that goes for most government employees as well. One statistic I can trust is that 100% of us has been lied to by those we've elected.

·
Banned
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When a child is dropped on it's head... oops.. "Honey.. I think we damaged it"... "Oh that's okay... we'll send it to politician school. Might end up running the country".

Who cares what any politician sez... I care what the doctors say.

Do you beleive that doctors are lying when they say vaccines can save most of us from grief???

·
See The Target
21,980 Posts
When a child is dropped on it's head... oops.. "Honey.. I think we damaged it"... "Oh that's okay... we'll send it to politician school. Might end up running the country".

Who cares what any politician sez... I care what the doctors say.

Do you beleive that doctors are lying when they say vaccines can save most of us from grief???
By Doctors do you mean this one ?

·
Banned
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So we’re the test monkeys.
Yep. And I am grateful for that.

We volunteered to be test subjects on the condition we be the first in line to get vaccines. And we did get... and are getting... as much as we think we need. And the shots are FREE.

Today we have the third best economic and social recovery after the covid hit. Only New Zealand and Hong Kong did it better but then they are a fraction of our size.

Sometimes gambles pay off bigtime.

·
Premium Member
3,731 Posts
Yep. And I am grateful for that.

We volunteered to be test subjects on the condition we be the first in line to get vaccines. And we did get... and are getting... as much as we think we need. And the shots are FREE.

Today we have the third best economic and social recovery after the covid hit. Only New Zealand and Hong Kong did it better but then they are a fraction of our size.

Sometimes gambles pay off bigtime.

·
Premium Member
3,731 Posts
Pay off ? Nobody knows what the long-term ramifications are of that vaccine. And none of the medical professionals can tell you either because it hasn’t been studied long enough so that’s a gamble you’re willing to take it have Add it. I wouldn’t give a vaccine to my dog that’s been tested less than a year. Would you want to have eye surgery on a technique that’s been tested less than a year. But I’m sure a bunch of sheepels would.

·
Banned
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nobody knows what the long-term ramifications are of that vaccine.
It's an old school vaccine made by old school technology. It is not an mRNA vaccine like Pfizer or Moderna. So we DO know what the long-term ramifications are. No surprises.

The other thing about my vaccine is, it was made for the military. No civilians/politicians involved. That increases my level of trust in it exponentially.

You are correct about mRNA vaccines like Pfizer... I wouldn't give that to my... or any dog either.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.