Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
He is the originator of the OPFS. All kinds of videos on U-Tube for those who want to see his incredible shooting. Not many could shoot a PFS like him and his videos on how to shoot a PFS are i think almost legendary. He is who got me hooked on the PFS and my goto's are PFS's still to this day cause of him. We PMed a bit occasionally. He is one of the good old guys.

Strokes are bad news. Hope they got to him quick enough before any major damage was done. i will keep him in my prayers for a swift recovery.

·
Super Moderator
6,536 Posts
One of-if not the fastest shooter with accuracy I ever saw. Get well Darrell.

·
Premium Member
3,875 Posts
Heard he wasn't doing good one day. Than better another day. Think it's to early to tell . His speech was affected. The MRI shows he had a major stroke on the right side of his brain and 2 smaller ones on the left. He's on a feeding tube till he regains the ability to swallow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Grandpa Pete
1,419 Posts
I watch a bunch of his YouTube videos but have never interacted with him here on this forum. I think I was inactive when he was active and vice versa. Coincidentally I shot my OPFS today. I hope he gets well soon and keeps on shooting. Good health to you Dgui.
Can you point me to some of his YouTub videos.......Titles?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I watch a bunch of his YouTube videos but have never interacted with him here on this forum. I think I was inactive when he was active and vice versa. Coincidentally I shot my OPFS today. I hope he gets well soon and keeps on shooting. Good health to you Dgui.
Thanks.
His YouTube name is Pfshooter I think.

·
Grandpa Pete
1,419 Posts
Thanks.
His YouTube name is Pfshooter I think.
Thanks . I'll try that

1 - 20 of 35 Posts