Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
View attachment 4728 The WS-1 belonged to my dad about 25-30 years ago (rr-t bands). Two ps2's just purchased from A+ last week. The Hawk came from Bill Herriman. The rest were made from mid Sept. until now. I had been using exercise bands for therapy due to neck,back and shoulder issues and now I have a much better way to get my much needed therapeutic exercise.
I have to go and get some sleep now because I have therapy tomorrow.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I am, almost too much fun. It is only a matter of time before I break in the new jig saw blades on a huge 3 inch thick piece of hickory.

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
Nice collection!!! Great to see my frames in there!!!

·
Resigned
1,142 Posts
Nice ones Fatboy. I like your naturals and I really like that you've got your dad's old slingshot. That's pretty cool.

I like all of them and also give your tabbed/chained natural a solid-thumbs-up. A lighter-drawing slingshot can be a real joy to shoot and is just pure enjoyment with a pocketful of marbles. I learned this from Dayhiker (64/222 chains) and Harpersgrace (single Dankung tubes). You can concentrate on form and hitting, not drawing something meant to make a bodybuilder out of you.

Finally, I agree with the therapy thoughts.....I don't have any musco-skeletal ailments, but my slingshots are some of the best "therapy" I've ever had.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice ones Fatboy. I like your naturals and I really like that you've got your dad's old slingshot. That's pretty cool.

I like all of them and also give your tabbed/chained natural a solid-thumbs-up. A lighter-drawing slingshot can be a real joy to shoot and is just pure enjoyment with a pocketful of marbles. I learned this from Dayhiker (64/222 chains) and Harpersgrace (single Dankung tubes). You can concentrate on form and hitting, not drawing something meant to make a bodybuilder out of you.

Finally, I agree with the therapy thoughts.....I don't have any musco-skeletal ailments, but my slingshots are some of the best "therapy" I've ever had.

·
Registered
299 Posts

[/quote]

[Sorry about the misuse of reply]
Thanks for your suggestions, I have been thinking of getting some of the light tubes. I'll have to check out Harpersgrace.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.