Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won some 'Flatband' linatex bands off ebay the other day. And Monday, an 'A+ PS-1' fork showed up in the mail. These are both top of the line products. Very well made as you know if you have any. Wish I had a camera to show them off.

Last nite I bought 6lb of marbles half off price. Just now, vanished 100 into the woods. Beginning with lighter bands to get a feel for my style and accuracy. I'll switch to heavy when I get better.

This is fun...!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,635 Posts
You're hooked for sure now Tom! Once you start shooting and hitting,you're done. Life as you know it will never be the same! Everytime you walk down the street you'll look at things and say " I can hit that"-"that too"-"maybe even that"! Slingshot shooting has an allure that is all it's own. I watched guys at the tournament ( me included),dead tired,thirsty,hungry,sore and blistered thumbs and fingers,and yet they were still shooting. I love it and it seems so do a lot of others. Great little hobby we have. Enjoy Bud!
Flatband

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
That's awesome!!! I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself, that's what it's all about!!!!!
Let me know if I can help in any way in the future!!!
All the best!
Perry

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Flatband and Pallan, you guys are just too cool ! Great to be on the forum with all these great people!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've used Flatband's Linatex bands for my Fish Hunter and my Milbro.

Very smooth stuff.

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Oh you're gonna be having a lot more fun with that setup, RD.
Hope the lawn gets mowed and stuff this summer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts