Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this looks really impressive for the price, i will try and find the details but i paid about £32 delivered and it still came with free cutters

once i have some lead i will do a video review

SAM_1728.JPG SAM_1729.JPG SAM_1730.JPG SAM_1731.JPG

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice Andy, hows the knee?
i can stay on my feet for short periods of time and there is little pain thanks to proper pain relief. the swelling is going down but the bruising inside is starting to make itself known, iv had worse lol

got another air rifle to zero in a couple of hours so an excuse to lie down

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
I have one of those molds and it was a great value. I especially like the fact that the lead .38 weighs about the same a 7/16" steel, so there is an easy crossover between the two.

·
Registered
158 Posts
same as ive got makes great ammo make sure ya use a nylon or hard mallet to tap mold with like a tent peg mallet
so as not to damage it seen some use a std hammer not good will last a lifetime there very well made

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
same as ive got makes great ammo make sure ya use a nylon or hard mallet to tap mold with like a tent peg mallet
so as not to damage it seen some use a std hammer not good will last a lifetime there very well made
I really like using it, very good mould! way better than the ebay fishing sinker mould i was using

·
Registered
158 Posts
Agree they are good like mine lots and what they make think the best out there is the milbro mould not got one meself
but have freinds with more cash than me and they do cast very well

1 - 11 of 11 Posts