Slingshots Forum banner
  • Enter Our Dog Days of Summer BBQ Giveaway Now!  ENDING SOON

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
I ain't fishing that river. I wouldn't want to get out fished by a monkey* with a stick and no line. BTW, I thought they were vegetarian? Maybe he's testing the depth.

*great ape to pedants

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
I ain't fishing that river. I wouldn't want to get out fished by a monkey* with a stick and no line. BTW, I thought they were vegetarian? Maybe he's testing the depth.

*great ape to pedants
Seen it on tv before, a group of chinmps that were hunting other chimps from a differant groups and killing and eating them, wasnt that nice to watch, even though im a hunter, not the cleanest killers, jeff

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
I have seen a human eat a mouldy kebab, but neither humans nor chimpanzees are the same species as the orangutan pictured.

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,414 Posts

*great ape to pedants
Seen it on tv before, a group of chinmps that were hunting other chimps from a differant groups and killing and eating them, wasnt that nice to watch, even though im a hunter, not the cleanest killers, jeff
[/quote]
Lol Chimpanzee gang battles!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
You guys are so f*****g funny; as far as I know Orang's are veggie, but they have a remarkable ability to mimic, especially a small group living in a Borneo sanctuary, which have been living in close proximity with humans. It appears to me that the animal has just slapped the water on a flatter motion (over a stab) you can see the length of the point of contact, the water is raised by quite a degree, for about a foot in front of the area where the stick meets the water. I also wanted to point out the object above the Orang's head, it appears to be a curved object, possibly a leaf, possibly a stick, maybe a seed or bean pod; it could be a fish (no offence to your fishy friends, Fish). Any other ideas guys?

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,414 Posts
You guys are so f*****g funny; as far as I know Orang's are veggie, but they have a remarkable ability to mimic, especially a small group living in a Borneo sanctuary, which have been living in close proximity with humans. It appears to me that the animal has just slapped the water on a flatter motion (over a stab) you can see the length of the point of contact, the water is raised by quite a degree, for about a foot in front of the area where the stick meets the water. I also wanted to point out the object above the Orang's head, it appears to be a curved object, possibly a leaf, possibly a stick, maybe a seed or bean pod; it could be a fish (no offence to your fishy friends, Fish). Any other ideas guys?
I think it may be a fish jumping out of the water in the distance, they do that quite a lot when I'm fishing!

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Hi
sorry but you all have it wrong ,This gye is the latest product of our TEAM G B 2012 olimpic pole volt team taken on field
trip to piranha infested water to improve there proformance.It just gets better?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.