Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys ! I just want to say thank you all for the words of encouragement.. I have met some awesome people through this beautiful hobby/lifestyle that we all love and share .. your words keep me going .. make me want to build another.. better .. nicer.. just wanted to take a second guys thanks a bunch

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Mojave Mo
5,155 Posts
Simple, sweet, clean AND mean! However, without a Black Widow Parasite in my bag I am feeling a little lost!
Don't be offended but I may have to put my very original J5 modified skateboard cut Coyote (sans bunny blood) up for auction so that I can put in an order for a Parasite! Keep em' coming man!
ea122c306c8a634e7d90ec9bdba38a18.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
985 Posts
Hey Joey, thanks for being such a great representation of the sport. I love seeing the videos of you shooting, especially with your boy. To me that's what it's all about. Using the hobby as a creative outlet to build unique and practical frames, then finding joy in hunting/shooting with them and sharing that passion with others. Keep those frames coming as long as you want! There fantastic pieces and I have no doubt there will always be a demand for them :)

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Hey!!! Thank YOU for coming up with the absolute gem of a frame... The LBS really does rock! Like Ibojoe says, there is a lot of insight in the way you put frames together. They are superbly comfortable and accurate (even for me!). Honestly you are an inspiration to shooters and home-builders. You have an admirable ability to produce consistent high quality frames that are not only superbly finished but are creatively varied and beautiful. And you do it so quickly I sometimes wonder if you get any sleep!

We are blessed to be on the receiving end when we obtain one of your builds. Keep it up brother! I always look forward to seeing the new builds you complete :)

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm blown away guys .. thank you all it truly is super crazy .. the inspiration drives me harder to just keep grinding em out!! .. slingshots are awesome!!!!! I am gonna get back to the shop! .. u guys rock thanks a million !!

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
NO problem....Raining over there? I'm about ready to lash all my truck tires together and raft on out of here. "OH it's a dry heat" they said!!!

Man, I sure liked the looks of that pine cone flip. You got a ton of compliments on it. Deservedly so.
Thanks man !! .. much appreciated ! .. yeah we gotta little rain this way ! .. but dont sound like as much as you guys got! .. the hills here are white now .. so that's where I will be heading tomorrow ;) .. hope u have a good one man !

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
And we thank you Joey, for bringing us along on your journey, and sharing your creativity, passion, and skill by bringing us fantastic builds again, and again, and again.
Big thumbs up and fist bump to you my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man thanks so much!!! .. I really appreciate it buddy .. the journey has just begun ! . I'll keep building untill my hands fall off :) thanks for the love man

1 - 20 of 30 Posts