Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,414 Posts

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
Although I don't see how germane it is to a forum devoted to slingshots, there are people who claim there is a weak but generally positive correlation between IQ and the intellectual complexity of one's chosen forms of relaxation/entertainment. I am not one of those people however, because I'm equally at home cackling at Ren & Stimpy, or metaphorically degaussing away the day's stresses listening to Mozart while summiting a videogame's hardest setting.

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,147 Posts
Well, Sam, since my daughter is married to a man from Hong Kong who has a rather large family here in the states with whom I have partied and socialized a lot, I am pretty familiar with the minds of many people from Hong Kong. . . seem pretty average to me. Also I've know my share of morons with high I.Q.s.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Although I don't see how germane it is to a forum devoted to slingshots, there are people who claim there is a weak but generally positive correlation between IQ and the intellectual complexity of one's chosen forms of relaxation/entertainment. I am not one of those people however, because I'm equally at home cackling at Ren & Stimpy, or metaphorically degaussing away the day's stresses listening to Mozart while summiting a videogame's hardest setting.
Hey, I love Ren and Stimpy ... and Mozart ... but I don't play computer games.

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,414 Posts
I
Kelly Brook! She is a beauty!
Lol, I agree she is attractive, but she seems to have a penchant for showing magazines every inch of her body!

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
Nowt wrong with that.

It's interesting to note that her mouth extends so far to both sides as to go past her ears. I am not quite sure what evolutionary advantage it offers, but I am sure she would make an excellent catch box.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.