Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
That's cool can you pm me pic of how the dart and sling attach together I can make really good darts with feather fletching.

Reactions: MakoPat

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Leif I would like to thank you I have watched the video over and over and made a kestros and it works awesome video and pictures to be coming soon.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice!

oops forgot that you asked for pictures lol :p

but I think its clear from the video pictures might complicate things

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice video man and thanks again for the credit!

one correction : the length of the dart is 2 palms+1 span which is 40cm (~15 3/4 in)

The English translation said 2 cubits but then corrects it to 2 palms at the bottom of the page.

2 palms metal tip + 1 span wooden shaft

the last dart I throw in my video is as good reconstruction as I could make it with the tools I had.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Nice video man and thanks again for the credit!
one correction : the length of the dart is 2 palms+1 span which is 40cm (~15 3/4 in)
The English translation said 2 cubits but then corrects it to 2 palms at the bottom of the page.
2 palms metal tip + 1 span wooden shaft
the last dart I throw in my video is as good reconstruction as I could make it with the tools I had.
Thank you again for your video I am working now on some wood fletchings to see if the added weight will get more distance with the throws I like your darts because your useing what you have on hand I also have some plans for leather fletchings

1 - 10 of 10 Posts