Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was awesome! After getting a little bit more precise over the last days today I finally put away the TBG Bandset, that came with my rambone and cut my first own bandset and my first pouch.
I used TB black 25-15-230 and the set turned out quit good for the first one that was also tied without a rig. As I put this on my precision reached a new level. These bands are matching my 8mm Ammo much better and together with my little brother and my dad (whom I successfully infected with sling-fever) I cut my first can. Best feeling of the world, as the first ball shot directly through the can :D

Hope you guys had a nice day too!

e96abd1cb6006c81a067c86fd26c2c4b.jpg

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Today was awesome! After getting a little bit more precise over the last days today I finally put away the TBG Bandset, that came with my rambone and cut my first own bandset and my first pouch.
I used TB black 25-15-230 and the set turned out quit good for the first one that was also tied without a rig. As I put this on my precision reached a new level. These bands are matching my 8mm Ammo much better and together with my little brother and my dad (whom I successfully infected with sling-fever) I cut my first can. Best feeling of the world, as the first ball shot directly through the can :D

Hope you guys had a nice day too!

e96abd1cb6006c81a067c86fd26c2c4b.jpg
Congrats man!

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.