Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Hey @Heifereye I’m curious about the Vox and the Columbia River below it. If nothing else the spiderco vox. I don’t have many slings to trade. Is there anything else you’d possibly be interested in?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Hey @Heifereye I’m curious about the Vox and the Columbia River below it. If nothing else the spiderco vox. I don’t have many slings to trade. Is there anything else you’d possibly be interested in?
Ahh heck brother, you know they are really cool little blades but truth be told I don’t have much to trade for right now anyway. I’m sure someone has some decent slings though! Best of luck.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Woa! I just looked up some of these knives that I've have since 2000's and apparently they have some value. The CRKT S2's are titanium framelock and was dubbed the poor man Sebenza. The Buck 950 Marksman, Spyderco Pingo, Kershaw Skyline, Junglee Marshall has all been discontinued from the manufacturer. Choose wisely for the trade :)

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Woa! I just looked up some of these knives that I've have since 2000's and apparently they have some value. The CRKT S2's are titanium framelock and was dubbed the poor man Sebenza. The Buck 950 Marksman, Spyderco Pingo, Kershaw Skyline, Junglee Marshall has all been discontinued from the manufacturer. Choose wisely for the trade :)
Nice!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't need anymore slingshots (for now) and I don't think I can remove this post. If interested in buying, just pm me.
Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts