Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
320 Posts

In the 2018 Italy Slingshot World Cup, the most concerned star is this "knock down targets" system besides those top shooters.It's designed scientifically,semi-automated and worked well.The diameter of five targets on the set is 10,9,7,6,4cm and the corresponding score is 2, 4, 6, 8,10 points.Conservative shooters chose to shoot down targets from the big to the small, while a few confident guys did the opposite. Well,finding a middle ground,most of our China team members started with the middle 7cm target.It was exciting to shoot knock down targets for the first time.Thank you very much to the SWC Italian organizers,your facilities are superb indeed.A similar targets system will be used in our CSCC league next year.Cheers.

Line Electric blue Gas Machine Engineering
Naval architecture Boat Automotive exterior Gas Bumper
Flooring Gas Electric blue Machine Physical fitness
Water Engineering Gas Composite material Machine
Azure Wood Red Floor Flooring
Floor Engineering Gas Leisure Machine
Naval architecture Motor vehicle Engineering Gas Machine
Product Gas Engineering Electric blue Machine
Automotive tire Tire Tread Wood Rim
Field house Product Flooring Chair Floor

Attachments

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I waiting now to see someone to put that system on their catch boxes. You could run the string all the way to yourself. You just need to set it up with pulleys. You will be able to shoot and reset from right where you stand indefinitely (or until you run out of ammo). Someone handy with DIY can easily build this system into their catchbox. I would angle the front bottom stop to deflect stray shots towards the bottom of the catch-box. Having said this, it's much easier just to just hang spinner targets lol!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Fowler's been asking after these!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts