·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
128 Posts
Off to a great start!
Looks like a pretty tough angle in the fork gap. If the band ties start creeping up on you, consider filing notches inside each of the the forks, about 1/4-inch from the top.

Thanks for the advice ill probably do that tomorrow as preventative disaster management. Lol

Thanks for the advice I may go ahead and get that done tomorrow and just do disaster prevention.

Reactions: KawKan

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
start with light ammo because there is a chance of a good old hand smack but like mom said its far from your heart :D
Haha yeah it could always be worse I reckon. Ill get some picks of it stained up in a bit too.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like that!
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Haha thanks brotha man I'm digging it. I actually made it for her. Lol. She has no interest in general slingshots but PFS she really digs. So... Lol.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm just flying by the seat of me pants boys. Lol. I do believe ill keep on truckin though.

Reactions: AKA Forgotten

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
I like that!
Haha thanks brotha man I'm digging it. I actually made it for her. Lol. She has no interest in general slingshots but PFS she really digs. So... Lol.
Well I can see why man!! . Pfs is a whole other ball game .. and for me the pfs is special because not everyone can shoot it ... and if someone steals a pfs .. they will likely hit themselves trying to shoot it!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts