Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Quehubo Raza!

En ésta oportunidad les quiero mostrar un par de resorterontas que ya tienen algunos años conmigo, la "30-30"de la izquierda fácilmente tiene conmigo más de 25 años y he estado tentado a retocarla pero preferí dejarla tal cual por tratarse de la primer horqueta que tallé. La de la derecha es la Ratkiller y con ella retomé mi afición por hacer las resorteras, esa es más joven tendrá unos 3 años conmigo.

In this one opportunity I want to show a pair to them of slingshots that already are some years old with me, the "30-30"of the left easily has with me more than 25 years and I have been attemped to alter it but I preferred to leave it so what for being the first fork that Ichartted. The one of the right it is the Ratkiller and with her I retook my liking to make the resorteras. That is younger will be about 3 years old withme.

Chepo

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
I like your photography as much as your slingshots

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Me too ! Both are great.

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
Very nice forks! -- Tex

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Those are nice. I like the photography too. Great post!

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dan, Smitty, tex, and Dayhiker Thank you very much.

whipcrackdeadbunny
:

Until some years ago him my friend had not put absolutely anything to that fork, she was only perfectly polished and with the use and the same fat of hands and face I to him gave his slides. but recently I knew of kindness of the oil of linseed and dí him its bath and emphasized a little better its vein. by the one of it kept more only it in well clean and a dry place.

Chepo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts