Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thinks its my best so far. Its not done but we are just shy of the finish line I believe.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its another piece of oak I got a solid 4ft board of it for free at my work so pretty much everything I'm building now is oak. Lol. I really appreciate all the support boys! I busted it hatd on this one and feel quite accomplished.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's a lot of work. What are the primary tools you use for the work.
I am always interested in tools used. Wood working has never been my strong suit. Always curios what tools I would need.

I used an electric jigsaw for my rough cut then from there all I used was a half round file and a rat tail file and sandpaper man. It was a solid 5-6 hours of filing and sanding man.
Thanks
Mike

Reactions: Long John

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So far its actually quite strong I banded it up and it shot pretty well. Its still not finished but I will post up as soon as it is.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
So far ive only got six seven hours in it but that was me legitimately sitting down and only stopping to smoke a cigarette. Lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.