Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made good use of the weekend with this project, made specifically for my chunky paw. Palmswell is bubinga followed by half inch of ply, then sapele, after that English oak, another half inch of ply, English oak then sapele again on the front. Sanded to 2000 grit, 2 thick coats of raw linseed oil, quick go over with some Yorkshire grit (I'm a woodturner) then buffed with bees wax. Hope you like it, know I do.

Attachments

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers everyone, being a joiner and woodturner means I have the tools and I can source some nice timber so I have no excuse not to be creative really. I'll have to post some of my other projects at some point.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Made good use of the weekend with this project, made specifically for my chunky paw. Palmswell is bubinga followed by half inch of ply, then sapele, after that English oak, another half inch of ply, English oak then sapele again on the front. Sanded to 2000 grit, 2 thick coats of raw linseed oil, quick go over with some Yorkshire grit (I'm a woodturner) then buffed with bees wax. Hope you like it, know I do.
Wow!!!! That's awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts