Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey mates, a few days ago I said I was going to make slingshots for 5 random people, the only thing I required was a template, and it could be your own design that you want made (you could even think of it as a prototype) or a template on the forum. So to sum it up...

Today is last day to sign up.
Will draw 5 random names
Will make a sling based on templates given.
Will ship to you.

Things you need to do....

Say your in.
Submit template either in comments or pm.
Wait.

That's it, if you get drawn you get a free slingshot made by myself. It's my way to give back to the community. Any questions just let me know.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I'm in...

This is a design I sketched up, but have yet to build.

Scale this template to 3 2 1/2 inches (oops my bad) from outside fork to outside fork.

I invision a small hole in the fork gap and the bottom to attach the hand strap.

Thanks for the chance; good luck to all.

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
I am in.

What do you think of this one, with a palm swell or so, but not realy necessary if it would be thick some 15 mm (I myself never made it; and it is probably a composite of couple of designs . I forgot..)

cheers, jazz

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am in was thinking one like this
I am in.

What do you think of this one, with a palm swell or so, but not realy necessary if it would be thick some 15 mm (I myself never made it; and it is probably a composite of couple of designs . I forgot..)

cheers, jazz
I'm in...

This is a design I sketched up, but have yet to build.

Scale this template to 3 2 1/2 inches (oops my bad) from outside fork to outside fork.

I invision a small hole in the fork gap and the bottom to attach the hand strap.

Thanks for the chance; good luck to all.
All good choices mates, I actually made that weird one before portboy, it's a neat sling.

As of now I have 20 request, so a good turn out. So you guys have a around a 25% of being one of the 5. Can't wait to see who gets picked.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
if its not to late

I'm in

and I kind of like the one you already made #1 I believe it is [I will check] if I am to late then Good Luck to All

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
I strongly consider the Mule, Treefork. I have Metro Made aluminum core. I just am waiting for some special wood to be found. I deserves that much.

Jacoza, Thanks man for such a generous giveaway. I pick one that has a fast and easy attachment system that may lend itself to 3D printing (s'all sorcery to me) and hopefully something new for you to play around with.

Carry on now!

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
The one port boy posted would be a awesome slingshot in my opinion.also this is not my Design it from a post here on the forum a member of the fourm I think it would be awesome shooters in over the top not through the fork.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts