Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now that's a looker

Sent from my LE2117 using Tapatalk
Thanks man ! I never ended up tapping the top like I said . Maybe order an other two try couple more ideas. But I beat the one side down the belt sander that was interesting was going do both sides but as I flipped in hand kinda like just one side . See how it shoots

Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great looking mate馃憤馃徏馃憤馃徏

The side of the climbing 8 where puts the inscription was originally like this? Or was blue like the other side and you filed it?

Other question, what type of plastic/rubber is the one you have put in the forks?

Great job
New there kinds different sizes in thickness the small circle side is higher than the big circle. So I just used the belt sander with 120 grit and shaved them flat and even . Is that what you were fishing for ? The rubber over forks is 3/8 od and 1/4 id (10mm 6mm) I just used hand sanitizer to lube up and bit of luck and push on . Alcohol makes latex slippery. Guess the tube for spear gun or something I got some from @bingo

Registered
I tell ya what bud...
you show it can shoot 3/8", i'll gladly purchase!
Started a new job this week. FINALLY... but will have funds in a short time. That looks great! and we all know this material will save lives, so i guess it can withstand a fork with out any major issues. It maybe on the tad small side, but my china model make me feel like my hands are a monster, and that still works out just fine. Nice job man. You may have a business on the side.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I tell ya what bud...
you show it can shoot 3/8", i'll gladly purchase!
Started a new job this week. FINALLY... but will have funds in a short time. That looks great! and we all know this material will save lives, so i guess it can withstand a fork with out any major issues. It maybe on the tad small side, but my china model make me feel like my hands are a monster, and that still works out just fine. Nice job man. You may have a business on the side.
I try some 3/8 with it I normally use 1/4 just because I cam get 5000 for 40 dollars and I don鈥檛 have pick em up . 3/8 is 45 dollars for 1200 but I give them a go . Hey best of luck the new job man that鈥檚 good news . I get some more 8s can get black blue and red

Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
Ya I like this one . Was trying the long shot with it but just stuck at 3 hits haha just can鈥檛 get pass it
Man tell me about it. I tried several times today and no progress at all haha it's all part of the fun though 馃し鈥嶁檪锔 that is if you actually shoot slings!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Man tell me about it. I tried several times today and no progress at all haha it's all part of the fun though 馃し鈥嶁檪锔 that is if you actually shoot slings!
Haha maybe the flip phone does bad vids dude 馃榿 or his nails not dry yet 馃き gotta give him the benefit of the doubt right

1 - 20 of 48 Posts