Slingshots Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts
I thought I posted this earlier... but didn't hit the button until now... lol.

Yea that was a good move. Easy to make complicated and jack it up, simpler is better. Do you remember the Figure8 that Alfred E.M. had where the maker took the cutoff and welded it back on as a palm swell? I bet there is a photo floating around here. Never saw another like it.
I sure miss Alfred šŸ‘½
Here's his -

Yea that was a good move. Easy to make complicated and jack it up, simpler is better. Do you remember the Figure8 that Alfred E.M. had where the maker took the cutoff and welded it back on as a palm swell? I bet there is a photo floating around here. Never saw another like it.
The ladybug šŸž

Discussion starter · #24 ·
I bin looking for that one he had was having trouble finding it . Always thought it was cool

I donā€™t think I trust them rods itā€™s not really welding. I think itā€™s more of a solder thing it not biting into the metal
He said it was tig welded... but he didn't go all the way around. Are they stainless or aluminum?
Do you use a helium/ argon mix?

Discussion starter · #32 ·
Discussion starter · #33 ·
I went to a climbing shop to get a few of these for slingshots.. They had no idea what they were. Did you get yours online?
Ya Amazon we pay little more than our USA šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø friends but we can get them . You never use these to climb there not stamped with any rating of weigh or anything like that . Sure a stamped one be more 20 dollars for two but make a good slingshot

I went to a climbing shop to get a few of these for slingshots.. They had no idea what they were. Did you get yours online?
Yeah to the climbing community theyā€™re simply known as figure 8ā€™s. Kind of strange they didnā€™t know what you were talking about but probably saved you a decent chunk of change. Get the ones off of Amazon that arenā€™t climbing rated and theyā€™re way cheaper. Still excellent for slingshots though Iā€™m sure.

As if floor yoga wasnā€™t difficult enough. šŸ˜‚
Man tell me about it. We took it down because we moved but I had to mount that freaking thing to the ceiling lmao what fun that was šŸ¤£ but it was pretty cool I used it to pop my back quite often

Discussion starter · #40 ·
Man tell me about it. We took it down because we moved but I had to mount that freaking thing to the ceiling lmao what fun that was šŸ¤£ but it was pretty cool I used it to pop my back quite often
Can we expect some aero silk ribbon card cuts out ya for daily shooter thread šŸ™ƒ I have definitely sit that one out dude haha

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.