Slingshots Forum banner

Last climbing 8

2K views 47 replies 13 participants last post by  Portboy 
#1 ·
Thought I try knock one side down so tha bands sit flatter seed work out ok 👍 have give it a bit let hand sanitizer dry up see how it works . Thanks for looking guys
Blue Azure Eyewear Vision care Asphalt

Font Tints and shades Gas Electric blue Design

Blue Leg Human body Asphalt Road surface

Hand Plant Green Blue Yellow

Flower Plant Botany Nature Petal

Plant Blue Green Gesture Finger

Hand Plant Blue Green Azure

See less See more
#13 ·
New there kinds different sizes in thickness the small circle side is higher than the big circle. So I just used the belt sander with 120 grit and shaved them flat and even . Is that what you were fishing for ? The rubber over forks is 3/8 od and 1/4 id (10mm 6mm) I just used hand sanitizer to lube up and bit of luck and push on . Alcohol makes latex slippery. Guess the tube for spear gun or something I got some from @bingo

#14 ·
I tell ya what bud...
you show it can shoot 3/8", i'll gladly purchase!
Started a new job this week. FINALLY... but will have funds in a short time. That looks great! and we all know this material will save lives, so i guess it can withstand a fork with out any major issues. It maybe on the tad small side, but my china model make me feel like my hands are a monster, and that still works out just fine. Nice job man. You may have a business on the side.

#16 ·
I tell ya what bud...
you show it can shoot 3/8", i'll gladly purchase!
Started a new job this week. FINALLY... but will have funds in a short time. That looks great! and we all know this material will save lives, so i guess it can withstand a fork with out any major issues. It maybe on the tad small side, but my china model make me feel like my hands are a monster, and that still works out just fine. Nice job man. You may have a business on the side.
I try some 3/8 with it I normally use 1/4 just because I cam get 5000 for 40 dollars and I don’t have pick em up . 3/8 is 45 dollars for 1200 but I give them a go . Hey best of luck the new job man that’s good news . I get some more 8s can get black blue and red

#22 ·
I thought I posted this earlier... but didn't hit the button until now... lol.

I sure miss Alfred 👽
Here's his -

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.