Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last 4 this year I am all over the board with forks oak to dogwood and two not sure .I really like the little fella got that one from a parking lot at chapters just little trees with red berries still on them spindle wood maybe the stuff is super hard tell ya that .I like the oak one also I was messing around trying to get them curved turn out ok for this round thanks for looking And HAPPY New Year

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
From one wood guy to another then.....nice job! I have three that I tried hard to finish but didn't quite make it.
I agree with you that the oak one is extra special

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
From one wood guy to another then.....nice job! I have three that I tried hard to finish but didn't quite make it.
I agree with you that the oak one is extra special
Thanks Joe yep I really like the oak one I attached rubber ti it last night !

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nice line up of forks for the new year what you gonna use for bands 107s rubber bands or gum rubber or theraband
i have some anti cold stuff mrbooks gave me for the winter is what I am going to start with not sure how thick it is but seems snappy thanks for checking it out

Attachments

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Nice job shaping these up..I love cranked handle on the little one..the anti cold is .8 and brutal stuff I can’t find a use for! Needs cutting pretty thin for a long draw!

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice job shaping these up..I love cranked handle on the little one..the anti cold is .8 and brutal stuff I can't find a use for! Needs cutting pretty thin for a long draw!
I know u like the little guy it feels perfect in the right hand was meant to be a sling was a cool find

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts