Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
After shooting. I'm made myself a spicy Clamato vodka and sat on the front patio and listened to the young couple down the street fighting again. Reminds me why I'm single again. Good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Cjw.. Ya know, I've always liked a woman hanging around. I just like 'em. But after hearing the folks next door go at it? I couldn't live like that. Guess you're right. Better off alone. Old Crow in hand, old dog by your side and peace, there is a lot to be said for that.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
This is truly an individual's choice.

I am a lucky man...12 years of marriage today to the love of my life. We have gone trhough some lean and yough times...we never really argue.

Buy we got married later in life...and we're okay with giving each other some space...very necessary.

BUT if something ever happena to her...I am aloner. Wouldn't even try to replicate this anomaly. Her and like 3 other people are about all the people I am comfortable in my space.

I have 2 dogs I love more than most people. hahaha...

Now one of the biggest exception to this "guideline" is slingers. World wide the best & kindest group of people I have ever even heard of.

But we are only human after all is said and done.

·
Premium Member
3,096 Posts
Glad your enjoying your quiet time, like MakoPat said its preference.

ive been blessed to meet the love of my life at the age of 19, married at 20, and we have never had an argument. when we have something to work out we just set down and talk it through.

she has giving me the 2 most beautiful little girls in the world, and i couldn't ever imagine living life without them.

·
Registered
2,774 Posts

ive been blessed to meet the love of my life at the age of 19, married at 20, and we have never had an argument. when we have something to work out we just set down and talk it through.

she has giving me the 2 most beautiful little girls in the world, and i couldn't ever imagine living life without them.
Island... I know where of you speak. I was married for 47 years and in all that time, I don't remember raising our voices to each other. Oh, we had our spats but never to the point of shouting. Before she died, she made me promise to be happy and find another. Probably the first promise in my adult life that I won't keep.

·
Premium Member
3,096 Posts

Island... I know where of you speak. I was married for 47 years and in all that time, I don't remember raising our voices to each other. Oh, we had our spats but never to the point of shouting. Before she died, she made me promise to be happy and find another. Probably the first promise in my adult life that I won't keep.
Sorry to hear about your wife, I'm sure every memory is cherished and treasured.

That's a day I pray never comes.

·
Neophyte
2,095 Posts
We'll be coming up on 59 years on April Fool's Day. Never really had a knock down dragged out fight, just a few situations that required me to man up, stand my ground, put on my big boy pants and say "Yes dear, you are 100% right and I am sorry."

GP
I have been there too :) though that was many moons ago before she went on to the great beyond.

Reactions: Tag
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.