Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Panda... with a slingshot?!?
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my latest natural frame. I think it is the best one I've done yet, mainly because I spent more time on it and it's finished better.
Here are the pics
front - Human body Gesture Font Symbol Electric blue

back - Artifact Wood Symbol Religious item Art

There a few imperfections in the wood... A shame.
In my hand - Gesture Finger Thumb Wrist Nail

Next to a 500ml bottle (for scale) - Bottle Liquid Bottle cap Drinkware Fluid

And with bands on - Body jewelry Feather Plant Natural material Audio equipment

What do you guys think?
By the way, I am willing to sell or trade this, so if anyone's interested, let me know. It would be without the bands though.

PandaMan

Attachments

·
Philly
2,576 Posts
Panda, I like it, nice work.
Philly

·
Resigned
1,142 Posts
Good going Panda. You are learning that the more time you put into something with sanding, finishing, and attention to detail it increases the aesthetics of the completed result. You have the potential to turn out some really good pieces!

·
Panda... with a slingshot?!?
807 Posts
Thanks guys, it's very satisfying getting positive answers from people who have experience

I'm also going to try my first few boardcuts soon. I picked up a beech chopping board today, which I could get about four frames out of. I look forward to it!

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Good luck guy, they aren't all that easy to sell, and if you plan on selling more than afew here, you'll probably need to become a vendor.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.