Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I finished this pair up a few days ago. Made these 2 at the same time as I am hoping to find someone who would like to own them both. These shooters are made from homemade burlap micarta and maple from a fork I made into slabs on a bandsaw. One shooter is burlap micarta with maple palm swells and the other is the maple with burlap micarta palm swells. I finished these with tung oil and paste wax. This was a fun project and improve doing something similar currently as well. ;) If anyone is interested in these, just hit me up. I'll update if anybody takes them. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome work Drew! Those are something
Thanks Joe!
Love them both. Great palm swell.
Thank you!
super nice ones Drew ! ( no band grooves on these, or did I miss that detail ? )
Thanks Darrin! I don't use band grooves with my shooters. Ive never had them slip off.
Fantastic
Thanks!
super nice ones Drew ! ( no band grooves on these, or did I miss that detail ? )
I also don't usually make band grooves in my frames. Never had a band slip :)
Thank you!
Very good work, Drew. Love everything about them.
Thanks Patrick!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Great work Drew, they are beautiful shooters. I hope they do go the the same owner because they compliment each other.

Reactions: Drew_Bilbrey

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
SLING-N-SHOT
4,156 Posts
Thanks Joe!

Thank you!
Thanks Darrin! I don't use band grooves with my shooters. Ive never had them slip off.
Fantastic
Thanks!
Thank you!
Thanks Patrick!
Morning Drew, who's Darrin ? :question: :iono: :) (it's Darrell......and my other brother Darrin, lol )

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Joe!
Thank you!
Fantastic
Thanks!
Thank you!
Thanks Patrick!
Morning Drew, who's Darrin ? :question: :iono: :) (it's Darrell......and my other brother Darrin, lol )
Realized that right after I posted it and couldn't undo it. Lol. Sorry DARRELL!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.