Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hahaha another beautiful day in Finland! Did you notice every time you got ready to draw the wind really started howling?
Awesome shootn my friend. I like the looks of that LBS, black on black. Very nice.
Thanks Ibojoe :thumbsup:

Yes, I noticed. Soon I can't shoot without wind, calm day is so unusual.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cracking as always and so glad when you nailed that second one, too much temptation with the wind tempting you lol Love watching the slow motions as well
Thanks AKA Forgotten :headbang:

This kind of shots are nice. When thinking that hitting targets is impossible, You don't overtry and everything goes better than expected.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome shooting my friend !! :) .. the first hit was nice!!! ... but that second one.. now that's a good shot!! ... LBS baby!! :) love the snow in Finland! ... but I bet you are tired if it!! Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Thank You very much Joey :thumbsup:

We had one good week (+4°C) and now weather gets colder again and more snow should be coming :(

No more snow please.....

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Awesome shooting my friend !! :) .. the first hit was nice!!! ... but that second one.. now that's a good shot!! ... LBS baby!! :) love the snow in Finland! ... but I bet you are tired if it!! Lol

Thank You very much Joey
We had one good week (+4°C) and now weather gets colder again and more snow should be coming :(
No more snow please.....
No problem mate !! :) yes for your sake I hope the warm weather comes along !!! The bands also work better in the warm sun huh bro! :)

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Thank You very much Joey
No more snow please.....
No problem mate !! :) yes for your sake I hope the warm weather comes along !!! The bands also work better in the warm sun huh bro! :)

Six weeks and weather should be a much better than now :thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts