Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woohoo! I've joined the LBS owners club! An LBS has successfully migrated to Malaysia!

I've drooled over pictures of the LBS for long enough and I have done my penance... Thankfully, Joey Jfive Lujan had one available and needless to say, he didn't have to twist my arm.

And wow oh wow!… I am impressed. This sweet little frame is splendid. Joey is an all-round great guy to deal with and an amazingly talented builder. Fit and finish is simply superb with clean contouring and perfect symmetry. All concerns I had about sharp edges or thinness vanished the moment I held it. It pockets perfectly too.

I know what I'll be shooting this week. Having it in hand now, I honestly believe the LBS has got to be one of the best pocket EDC frame designs presently available and I'd agree that every slingshot collection needs at least one LBS.

Having an original LBS made by its original designer just makes it so much more meaningful!

Thanks Joey!
f977c48fe7e40b3aa3f3525a52d07367.jpg
0648f3f41e82b3d561c661e0c39cec25.jpg
07bf053f88544caf8429d82623edf3be.jpg

·
Registered
4,722 Posts
Woooohooooo!! .. she looks great in Malaysia too!!! .. awesome pics buddy!!! :) .. thank you for the kind words.. and every single person says the same thing ... it looks uncomfortable .. but when u hold it ... NOPE :) .. you are a true gentleman bud .. I appreciate all the love !! .. welcome to the club buddy !! .. and I wanna say something else also!! .. this LBS has traveled farther than any other LBS! .. 9200 miles to be exact!!! Amazing! :) your very welcome buddy .. your words are very humbling ! LBS baby!!! :)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for looking guys... Accolades to Joey really, I'm just a satisfied customer!

Had my first spin with it last night. Kept it the way it came banded and I am loving how easy it is to shoot. It's early days yet but I find myself getting on target more with intuitive shooting. I thought it was going be like a gapper but it's really a compact full frame you can shoot like a PFS (if you want to) without the PFS' tight gap challenges. It's true to it's name, a "Little Big Shot" it really is!

When I draw back, the frame sits naturally, settling comfortably into my hand against the torque. The rigidity of the G10 also adds to the pleasure. I get a steady and sure shooting experience with this beautifully made frame. This would be a great Bug-Out-Bag slingshot because of its light and compact effectiveness.

Of course, I am no where near as good as the masters or its creator - I can't get that rapid load and release thing down - but maybe one day (hopefully) I'll be able to skip and shoot pennies out of the air and the LBS is probably the best candidate to achieve this skill grail with.

There is some kind of sorcery in its design, dunno what it is but it is exhilarating ... LBS baby!

·
Registered
4,722 Posts
Thanks for looking guys... Accolades to Joey really, I'm just a satisfied customer!

Had my first spin with it last night. Kept it the way it came banded and I am loving how easy it is to shoot. It's early days yet but I find myself getting on target more with intuitive shooting. I thought it was going be like a gapper but it's really a compact full frame you can shoot like a PFS (if you want to) without the PFS' tight gap challenges. It's true to it's name, a "Little Big Shot" it really is!

When I draw back, the frame sits naturally, settling comfortably into my hand against the torque. The rigidity of the G10 also adds to the pleasure. I get a steady and sure shooting experience with this beautifully made frame. This would be a great Bug-Out-Bag slingshot because of its light and compact effectiveness.

Of course, I am no where near as good as the masters or its creator - I can't get that rapid load and release thing down - but maybe one day (hopefully) I'll be able to skip and shoot pennies out of the air and the LBS is probably the best candidate to achieve this skill grail with.

There is some kind of sorcery in its design, dunno what it is but it is exhilarating ... LBS baby!
Wow man ! those are some very kind words.. thank you my friend .. I am very humbled ... and I am super excited that you love the LBS ... pretty darn sweet!! .. thanks to you also !! LBS baby! :)

·
Registered
4,722 Posts
Being I have one of the old skate deck ones - will these become more valuable?
Never know what the future holds bud .. possibly ! .. I am still making the skate deck LBS .. only thing changed is the flares at the fork to incorporate a bit more pleasurable pinch grip .. but yep it's the old style ! .. i love the curve of these frames also !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts