Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Thank you buddy!! Did your LBS make it there ?

Awesome! Happy Holidays!
Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
it got here today,didnt have much daylight time but I got a few shots off,Nice my friend Really nice,i notice you tie your band/pouches in the way I just found ,and posted elsewhere,,i think its called *lateral* whatever it seems to work really well on the OTT shooters. Thank you ,this is gonna be Wicked.oh and my granddaughter liked the sucker,Thanks from her as well.

·
Registered
4,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you buddy!! Did your LBS make it there ?

Awesome! Happy Holidays!
it got here today,didnt have much daylight time but I got a few shots off,Nice my friend Really nice,i notice you tie your band/pouches in the way I just found ,and posted elsewhere,,i think its called *lateral* whatever it seems to work really well on the OTT shooters. Thank you ,this is gonna be Wicked.oh and my granddaughter liked the sucker,Thanks from her as well.
Awesome buddy!!! ..super happy it made it safely! ! . And I am really glad your enjoying it ! Fun little guy huh!? :). .. yes I have been tying them that style for a while now .. works pretty darn well! .. the more I shoot the lbs. . The more I fall in love ! Lol ... tell her she is welcome bud .. and so are you ... those suckers are a Mexican style .. I eat waaaayyyy too many of them haha .. take care bud!

Joey J5

1 - 19 of 19 Posts