Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys !! . So I finished up this LBS .. the material was quite expensive .. but well worth it as its quality is second to none . It is quality carbon fiber with brass infused inside ! Custom made from Norway.. it is 1/2 inch thick .. this frame holds so nicely .. becomes part of the hand immediately.. the LBS was designed just for that .. to become part of the hand .. I added a bead in the same material with a brass pin . Also a brass lanyard sleeve as the new owner asked for ... lemme know what u think guys !! :) LBS BABY!!!!!
9f0c362ad944a98eff9f2ae6e1a6e08c.jpg
7d30cab4a8f1f5a0fa7d4b6e3699fe68.jpg
953df080df03effab8f25500c4d3e86b.jpg
3ede23e0a5548aeb6b3f6d1e319e3a98.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dang!! Does it have any extra heft or is the brass cosmetic?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
:) .. well it feels heavier for sure .. not sure if it added some strength or not .. but it looks sweet! Lol .. the weight feels like holding a poll ball .. I would weigh it .. but its half way to Germany lol

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow!!! Beautiful! I can imagine that it holds luxuriously and shoots monstrously well. Simply gorgeous... and the bead is a nice finishing touch...
Thanks my friend :) .. always great words from you! You describe stuff very well! Glad you like the bead ! Let me know if you would ever like 1 ! ;)

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Wow!!! Beautiful! I can imagine that it holds luxuriously and shoots monstrously well. Simply gorgeous... and the bead is a nice finishing touch...
Thanks my friend :) .. always great words from you! You describe stuff very well! Glad you like the bead ! Let me know if you would ever like 1 ! ;)

And if this LBS has a voice I think it might sound like Barry White

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

And if this LBS has a voice I think it might sound like Barry White
Hahahah .. I gotta agree with that bro!! .. Barry white sounds right!!! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.