Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,256 Posts
Darn it Joey! I want it! PM incoming... You're explaining this one to the boss! :rofl:
u need another address to send to my brother sends stuff to my house all the time so his boss don't find out haha but I think she might be on to us ever time she comes to shop she always seems to be scoping it out That is a sweet LBS !

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Darn it Joey! I want it! PM incoming... You're explaining this one to the boss! :rofl:
Haha u got it my friend !!! It will be on it's way to you today! :) .. and ok ok .. I will explain to the warden lol .. but i think PB and his bro .. have worked out a suitable alternative ... then you can enjoy the chili lime mangos !!! :) .. thanks again for the love my friend !

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
u need another address to send to my brother sends stuff to my house all the time so his boss don't find out haha but I think she might be on to us ever time she comes to shop she always seems to be scoping it out That is a sweet LBS !
Haha thanks bro ... and I think u and your bro have figured it out!! Lol .. super funny man !

·
OldMiser
3,543 Posts
Nice G10/rasin sling...yeah you make those kinda slings they will sell faster that you can make them my friend...

I like the colour of that one you just made....I been looking for one like that sling my self....razy Canuk is horbin them like he has't

got enough lbs slings already.........all the best too ya my friend..akaOldmiser

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice G10/rasin sling...yeah you make those kinda slings they will sell faster that you can make them my friend...
I like the colour of that one you just made....I been looking for one like that sling my self....razy Canuk is horbin them like he has't
got enough lbs slings already.........all the best too ya my friend..akaOldmiser
Thx OM! .. I appreciate it.. and yep .. people are livin em ! .. it's a real cool looking slingshot this one is ! .. and I can always make another one !!! Get em while my hands
Still work ;) thanks again for the words buddy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts