Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First lbs for me and first time using yew..big shout out to Joey for such an wicked little frame

Attachments

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mr B - thats a proper job.

really sexy little no.

Just noticed - those are hand-saw marks... you must have grown some arm muscles on that lump.
Cheers Matt..I had intended to slice the whole fork into 12mm blanks..after this one I decided to wait lol

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow bro!!! That is super awesome!! I gotta say !! YEW did the LBS justice!!! .. man it looks amazing !! Love it! Very good work bro!! :)
Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
Thank you my man..to do this justice it needs a ca finish like an original..I'm going to have a go this week..expect some questions on advice..and thanks again Joey I truly appreciate it..lbs baby!!

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
U got it bro! :) .. just don't glue your fingers to the slingshot !! I have done that ! Lol ... wear nitrile gloves ... do it outside ... if u have any questions lmk bro and we will try to figure it out together lol :) I am stoked that you like the LBS!!
Wow bro!!! That is super awesome!! I gotta say !! YEW did the LBS justice!!! .. man it looks amazing !! Love it! Very good work bro!! :)
Thank you my man..to do this justice it needs a ca finish like an original..I'm going to have a go this week..expect some questions on advice..and thanks again Joey I truly appreciate it..lbs baby!!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
U got it bro! :) .. just don't glue your fingers to the slingshot !! I have done that ! Lol ... wear nitrile gloves ... do it outside ... if u have any questions lmk bro and we will try to figure it out together lol :) I am stoked that you like the LBS!!

Haha yeah I've been there..latex gloves stuck to me and the frame..fingers stuck to frane and glue pot..this is going to be my first successful ca I'm feeling ready lol

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
You got it bro!!! And on what better frame ???? LBS!! :)

Haha yeah I've been there..latex gloves stuck to me and the frame..fingers stuck to frane and glue pot..this is going to be my first successful ca I'm feeling ready lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts