Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mojave Mo
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over a year ago I got my first original LBS. I loved it so much that I gave it to a friend!

I must tell you that if you are looking for your own high quality custom sling then J5 is your guy.

Here is the kicker. The packaging of this sling and delivery is what you would hope for in a custom purchase. This is my first 'bling buy' but got extra pumped at the attention to detail that Joey puts into the packaging, it made me feel good that he thought this sling was as special as I thought it was.....make sense?

Thanks again Obijuanjoey! I am one proud 10 year old!! (but pretend to be 55).......PEACE!! Moses
c9e930ff819ee5601a146b9611052228.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Mojave Mo
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's one tough shooter right there. Light as a feather I'll bet.. congratulations Mo!!
I just aced two ridiculous shots while screwing around at work! This fork width is magic for me. I've got a couple of others close to this size that verify for me that there is some kind of accuracy voodoo with the LBS and slings of the like. In my theory this LBS should be too small for my paw to hold it, but it isn't. Voodoo is the only answer. MM

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
That's one tough shooter right there. Light as a feather I'll bet.. congratulations Mo!!
I just aced two ridiculous shots while screwing around at work! This fork width is magic for me. I've got a couple of others close to this size that verify for me that there is some kind of accuracy voodoo with the LBS and slings of the like. In my theory this LBS should be too small for my paw to hold it, but it isn't. Voodoo is the only answer. MM

Dang MO!!! You caught me !! ... lol glad you like it .. and that is what I day also .. for me there us nothing better than the LBS .. i couldn't think of any other name for it than "little big shot" because that's exactly what it is! Thanks for the support bud!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,273 Posts

Yup!!! The fork width is just sorcery! Works magically for me as well Makes me not want to shoot anything wider...

·
Registered
4,891 Posts

Yup!!! The fork width is just sorcery! Works magically for me as well Makes me not want to shoot anything wider...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts