Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the last week has been interesting, since a mate give me a lockdown challenge. Ten shots allowed an have to hit a can three times with a pfs at 35 ft. Sounds pretty good? I've never held a pfs, have clue how to shoot them. Loser has to treat the winner of challenge to a new catty. Anyway knocked up a plastic pfs, had fork hits, had safety ammo go always but forward....then over weekend had a Goldilocks moment... It went straight forward, getting abt two inches of target now. Sounds lame but im green as grass at start, now getting somewhere at last lol.
Hand Gesture Finger Petal Thumb
Hand Gesture Finger Petal Thumb

Attachments

·
Banned
363 Posts
Man that's small to start pfs on even at least the opfs is wider than that u should try the bonegrip flex pfs you'll never shoot another just that one yeah to me the smaller they get a lot harder and a lot more hand hits
When you put the Bone Grip in your hand it's just as small is that about but it's all comfort and the grip is exact same every time which stopped you from having hand or fork hits and messing up
I love the opfs and pfs but do have a harder time with that small got to give u a A for balls

Hand Musical instrument Dress Organism Finger

Shoe Plant Glove People in nature Finger

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.