Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
S.S.
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get some shooters together for a competition and fun. In PA or NY is anyone interested? I have the land and such. I'm not a great shooter yet but I can only get better. I would be a lot of fun we can have a cook out and shoot. Let me know your views? I'll build the ranges and buy all the food.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I would love to get together sometime. I know Gary Flatband was looking to do the same thing. What part of the state are you in? I'm about 20 mins east of State College.

·
Registered
197 Posts
That's not to far about two and a half hours straight up 80. Hope we can get together sometime. I'm getting together with toolman this weekend I'll say something to him too.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I'm headed to Pittston for two days of training next month...maybe we try to meet up and shoot something. Possible to shoot indoors where you're at?

·
Banned
10,020 Posts
I'd be down for slingin' some steaks & steal! More than happy to contribute to the food & beer, too. I'm between Buffalo & Niagara Falls, but business finds me in Warren about twice a month, which isn't that far. As it stands now, I usually take a detour to/through Allegheny by the dam after the day is done to do some fishing. I know I've gone through Scranton when I've been down that way; you near the 59(?)?

·
Super Moderator
6,539 Posts
Slinger ,where you at Bud? I'm in Jersey City across the river from Manhattan. If it's PA or NY I'm 4 to 6 hours from any part of either. Let me know and we'll see what flies!

·
Ninja Pirate 007 Sasquatch
2,742 Posts
I can't wait to move back here and get a good group of shooters together for some fun times. i am in Long Island right now but we could be anywhere from here to NYC when we move back. I know SS and i already have some plans to hang but I would love to meet you (and others too) Flatband!
Be well,
SF

Reactions: S.S. sLinGeR

·
S.S.
2,789 Posts
I can't wait to move back here and get a good group of shooters together for some fun times. i am in Long Island right now but we could be anywhere from here to NYC when we move back. I know SS and i already have some plans to hang but I would love to meet you (and others too) Flatband!
Be well,
SF
Were definetly gona shoot! And make some cool shooters together too ;)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Be well,
SF
And then y'all can swing on to Oklahoma and see me! :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Be well,
SF
Be well,
SF
And then y'all can swing on to Oklahoma and see me! :)
And me!

wing on to Oklahoma and see me! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts