Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been having an issue sith this lately and its getting on my nerves. I've tried all the normal things and its not helping, nor is it happening when I shoot OTT.

Any of you guys had thia happen before?

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

Reactions: hoggy and skarrd

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I shoot TTF (gangsta) and have had it happen on a frame that had a different fork height than I was used to. I kept the same anchor point since the width of the frame was what I had grown accustomed to but the shots were off to one side. What is your setup and did it change recently?
That could be it! I've been shooting my SERE a lot previous to this, so I should just really fiddle with my anchor point? I'm now shooting my Mini Taurus which has slightly taller forks but a similar gap width to the SERE.

Drawing lines on my bands as well! :)
f7fd1c9e86c1568869941f0e94699ba4.jpg

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I shoot TTF (gangsta) and have had it happen on a frame that had a different fork height than I was used to. I kept the same anchor point since the width of the frame was what I had grown accustomed to but the shots were off to one side. What is your setup and did it change recently?
That could be it! I've been shooting my SERE a lot previous to this, so I should just really fiddle with my anchor point? I'm now shooting my Mini Taurus which has slightly taller forks but a similar gap width to the SERE.

Id say fiddle with the anchor point or choose a new reference point on the fork to bring you back to the center you are used to. My :twocents: :)

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Id say fiddle with the anchor point or choose a new reference point on the fork to bring you back to the center you are used to. My :twocents: :)
Okay will do and report back with a grouping photo lol

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ill give that a go my friend thanks for the tip! Got some .45 leads that are about 1/3 heavier than my steel that could do it

Reactions: hoggy and skarrd

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You are a good shooter, we've seen videos of you shooting the lights out. I'm with Joe, check your band pouch ammo setup compared to the SERE.
Thanks @SJAaz I appreciate that, the lead ammo did seem to sort of help. I haven't reset the bands yet but I'll report back later today when I do.

Today: is for slingshots. :)

Reactions: hoggy
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.