Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
before i finished my purple heart Cholita it was promised to my nice neighborhood librarian lady. i gave it to her before i took photos of it completed, i regretted that. but its back in house now, seems like she got ambitious and started shooting 3/8ths steel before she could really shoot it. i have to widen the throat for her, and clean up the 2 fork hits, should be good as new in a day. photo 3 shows the fork hits.
Wood Artifact Wood stain Font Art Wood Magenta Close-up Art Rectangle Wood Hardwood Close-up Art Wood stain

Attachments

·
Over 9001 Warning Points!
2,089 Posts
cholita's a lil narrow forked for beginners. the first i made suffered the same fate.

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cholita's a lil narrow forked for beginners. the first i made suffered the same fate.
i now know this, man it hurt to see the fork hits, i gave it to her because she a very sweet hippie type purple hair one day red the next, knocks off my late fee's............... oh well?

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
I bet it knocks off the late fee's...I think your mind is not on books.

Cheers,
Sofreto

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
i gave it to her because she a very sweet hippie type purple hair one day red the next, knocks off my late fee's............... oh well?
Mark, how old is this purple-haired sweetie? If she's in her 60's she might be a hippie, but if she a youngster she's probably emo. Or Goth.
... just sayin'

·
HOBBYIST-SOPHOMORIC-JACKA$$
8,259 Posts
i gave it to her because she a very sweet hippie type purple hair one day red the next, knocks off my late fee's............... oh well?
Mark, how old is this purple-haired sweetie? If she's in her 60's she might be a hippie, but if she a youngster she's probably emo. Or Goth.
... just sayin'
[/quote]
if shes in her 60's with purple hair , it just may be her natural hair color .

Reactions: Rayshot

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
... just sayin'
[/quote]

[/quote]

hilarious

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Looks good Mark. Yeah you might have to give her a bit of instruction on shooting so she doesn't break it or hurt
herself with it. She's going to enjoy it I'm sure.

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
... just sayin'
[/quote]

[/quote]you did it again IMP!

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
... just sayin'
[/quote] she an original, most of what she does is to entertain the kids, i just call he a hippie, because i used to be one and she has my attitude dgaf!

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks good Mark. Yeah you might have to give her a bit of instruction on shooting so she doesn't break it or hurt
herself with it. She's going to enjoy it I'm sure.
yup again i leared after, she told me she used to shoot with her daddy, uhh huuuhh? your right Sean!

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
would you like to borrow some ladders Mark? I think you have dug yourself a hole

Mark and the hippie sitting in the tree... you know the rest

lovely piece of purple heart by the way

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
I wouldn't be worrying about the purple haired lady breaking the fork, I'd be worrying about her breaking her hip! Be careful out there.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts