Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a light weight vest with roomy inside pockets? Prefer no outside pockets. I’ve searched internet, but not sure on which one I like the best. Hopefully someone on the Forum might have a suggestion.

·
Banned
1,927 Posts
I find that an old fashioned pair of Bib Overhauls gets the job done Tag. Lots of roomy pockets and two small pockets front and center just right for carrying a couple of pickle forks. Some even have a hammer loop to hang your slingshot from. They're nice because you can chose to wear a shirt or not when at home and never a need for under shorts. They won't sag and show plumer's crack.

·
Premium Member
11,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The main thing I carry is pepper spray, and lots of it My wife and I make sure our nieces, great nieces and great nephews not only carry pepper spray, but have it in their hand ready to use if needed. The old saying it won’t happen here is Bull S#$#.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
On all my pants or whatever... my dominant hand front pocket is designated pepper spray and knife pocket. I will do some research and share

Reactions: Tag

·
Premium Member
11,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My problem is I ordered one and it was everything they said it wasn’t. I was hoping someone in a warmer climate had an idea. These Meth heads and Spice smoking idiots can screw their lives up, but not mine if I can help it. Our jail in our small town is full of them SOB A 16 year old young man was shot and killed in Lafayette, just 30 miles from me.My Mother In Law lives in what used to be a nice neighborhood, until the slum lords moved in. Thank goodness they are considering a new law with stiffer penalties

·
Premium Member
11,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
16 teenage kids had a gang fight in My Mother In Laws neighborhood this past week, thanks goodness no one was seriously hurt. Anyway I want to be prepared just in case.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
16 teenage kids had a gang fight in My Mother In Laws neighborhood this past week, thanks goodness no one was seriously hurt. Anyway I want to be prepared just in case.
this is one of the main reasons for moving here from Phoenix,gangs and drugs are everywhere but there are a few smaller places where its not so prevalent. keep your eyes and ears open and good lucjk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts