Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one of Matt’s templates he shared for altoids tin contest. I made from lime green and black g10 10 mm thick with stainless tong pins . It shoots perfect just needs a little more hogged out on index slot or made a little thicker . But all in all I like it . Sorry Matt I could not remember the frames name . Thanks for looking guys Port Boy ????

Attachments

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think it started with a k but close MM . I was thinking about that young fella he seems to have disappeared. It’s definitely a sling for the pocket kinda a minimal frame next step be frameless

·
Super Moderator
6,192 Posts
LOL!!! Was just thinking about the Minstrel today in fact. PB - thats a sweet little frame in g10 - 10mm is just about perfect as well. Quite liked it on the thin side. Think the prototype one was around 8mm (my bad on the home-made micarta).

Busy packing my stuff and came across one of my modifies Kestrel frames - will have to make one...

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks ???? I have had this slab of g10 for awhile now I was curious at how it look done up . So figured I do a small frame to save on material I picked this little bad boy . The black side with green outer edge is awesome be good in low light for aiming Imo

·
Registered
5,118 Posts

Attachments

·
Neophyte
2,126 Posts
Man I gotta make one of those. I have a couple that are similar, made from a pattern I saw on youtube called the "little forker" it has more straight lines though. It is surprising how well those little slings shoot :)

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Super Moderator
6,192 Posts
Far as I know Gopher used Flicks' design to modify his one - so they did end up very similar in appearance.

My Kestrel frame I used both designs and modified to fit some conclusions I realised.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts