Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I’m sort of new to the whole slingshot community and I wanted to know if any of you could list any og slingshooters. For example I’ve heard about Richard “blue” skeen and I liked one of the slingshots he had made for another member. Anybody got other pictures of any of his slingshots? I’ve also heard of Rufus Hussey. You guys know any others? Please if you can show their slingshots they made thanks!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
A slingshot pioneer Tex Shooter (Bill Herriman) is a member of this forum and has several YouTube videos. He has many slingshot designs.

Jack Koehler wrote the book on slingshots is a member of the fourm. Also has many slingshot designs.

Robert Blair is a member of the forum and invented the combo sling.

I suggest going to homemade section, go to the last page and work your way back to the present. You can see the beginning of many of the slingshots we shoot today such as the SPS,the chalice,the Hathcock Target Sniper and many others.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A slingshot pioneer Tex Shooter (Bill Herriman) is a member of this forum and has several YouTube videos. He has many slingshot designs.
Jack Koehler wrote the book on slingshots is a member of the fourm. Also has many slingshot designs.
Robert Blair is a member of the forum and invented the combo sling.
I suggest going to homemade section, go to the last page and work your way back to the present. You can see the beginning of many of the slingshots we shoot today such as the SPS,the chalice,the Hathcock Target Sniper and many others.
Was actually doing that today to look at threads about blue skeen

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.