Registered
1,053 Posts
Window Wood Brick Brickwork Material property
Wood Rectangle Garden tool Wall Font
Wood Brick Font Tints and shades Rectangle
Hand Wood Nail Wrist Thumb
Wood Natural material Animal product Knife Composite material
Wood Fixture Brick Line Rectangle

This is a review of just my first impressions on the LBS by Joey JFive Lujan, and to be fair I have very good first impressions. The reason I am comparing it to the OPFS is because I woke up and shot PFS for accuracy this morning. By the afternoon My Little Big Shot had arrived. As soon as I pulled it out I hit the spinner 4 times in a row, and this is directly after shooting pfs all morning. If you are new to pfs this is a good slingshot to start with. If you like to carry pfs because of the size, and want to shoot larger ammo, this is a good slingshot. There is a gap in the fork which makes it more forgiving than the pfs, and the size is comparable. In order to give it a thorough review, I will be carrying it for at least a couple days so, I rebanded it how I want, and I am getting 238fps with 7/16" with it. This is a comfortable carry slingshot, and feels real good in the pocket, and getting this amount of power with it rebanded, I will happily carry it. So, far so good, Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome buddy!!! . I am glad it arrived ! :) pretty quick huh? . :)

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Oh yeah! Another good point that I forgot to mention, it sure came with the quickness :thumbsup: Thanks for that Joey, it's really nice to have quick service. Have a good one, LBS is sitting in my pocket right now, and don't even know its there, but its there ready to go

·
Registered
4,853 Posts

Oh yeah! Another good point that I forgot to mention, it sure came with the quickness Thanks for that Joey, it's really nice to have quick service. Have a good one, LBS is sitting in my pocket right now, and don't even know its there, but its there ready to go
Ooohhhhh ya!! LBS baby!! .. I am so happy that your enjoying it buddy .. that's the best thing I like about it .. seems like it's not even there .. thanks again buddy !

·
Registered
4,853 Posts

Oh yeah! Another good point that I forgot to mention, it sure came with the quickness Thanks for that Joey, it's really nice to have quick service. Have a good one, LBS is sitting in my pocket right now, and don't even know its there, but its there ready to go
Hey buddy!!! .. your quote welcome ! Thank you also ! Nice first impression review ! .. I feel the same way about the LBS .. for me .. its pretty hard to beat! ... Thanks for the support bud !

Joey

1 - 15 of 15 Posts