Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
5130BB92-7555-4574-B5AA-62850DCE2FF1.jpeg 050ACB57-B34D-4C6C-9DA8-69D6D8CF2E06.jpeg AA536F56-DFE9-4F5F-BADF-843B73C9CF72.jpeg 1A9D5046-DD20-44FD-9174-C4D759976653.jpeg D6C23862-0D63-4079-BE2D-4F265BD23CC1.jpeg 373BB4EB-B390-4F32-ADA5-C7F06C08B1DE.jpeg

This is a review of just my first impressions on the LBS by Joey JFive Lujan, and to be fair I have very good first impressions. The reason I am comparing it to the OPFS is because I woke up and shot PFS for accuracy this morning. By the afternoon My Little Big Shot had arrived. As soon as I pulled it out I hit the spinner 4 times in a row, and this is directly after shooting pfs all morning. If you are new to pfs this is a good slingshot to start with. If you like to carry pfs because of the size, and want to shoot larger ammo, this is a good slingshot. There is a gap in the fork which makes it more forgiving than the pfs, and the size is comparable. In order to give it a thorough review, I will be carrying it for at least a couple days so, I rebanded it how I want, and I am getting 238fps with 7/16" with it. This is a comfortable carry slingshot, and feels real good in the pocket, and getting this amount of power with it rebanded, I will happily carry it. So, far so good, Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome buddy!!! . I am glad it arrived ! :) pretty quick huh? . :)

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Oh yeah! Another good point that I forgot to mention, it sure came with the quickness :thumbsup: Thanks for that Joey, it's really nice to have quick service. Have a good one, LBS is sitting in my pocket right now, and don't even know its there, but its there ready to go

·
Registered
4,712 Posts

Oh yeah! Another good point that I forgot to mention, it sure came with the quickness Thanks for that Joey, it's really nice to have quick service. Have a good one, LBS is sitting in my pocket right now, and don't even know its there, but its there ready to go
Ooohhhhh ya!! LBS baby!! .. I am so happy that your enjoying it buddy .. that's the best thing I like about it .. seems like it's not even there .. thanks again buddy !

·
Registered
4,712 Posts

Oh yeah! Another good point that I forgot to mention, it sure came with the quickness Thanks for that Joey, it's really nice to have quick service. Have a good one, LBS is sitting in my pocket right now, and don't even know its there, but its there ready to go
Hey buddy!!! .. your quote welcome ! Thank you also ! Nice first impression review ! .. I feel the same way about the LBS .. for me .. its pretty hard to beat! ... Thanks for the support bud !

Joey

1 - 15 of 15 Posts